Search & Approach Process
Some recruiters try to slow the process, while others move too quickly. The result is often a long wait with few results, or worse: a body in a cubicle that adds little to your team. Our methods focus on delivering effective and optimum results for clients and candidates. We have one thing in mind, to consistently deliver to you that top 20% of candidates – the kind that make a real impact on your business – that are right for your position and your company.
We accomplish this by performing a sequence of steps, which are customized based on your company's unique hiring needs and problems, in a professional, personal and expeditious manner.
Although the specific sequence of steps performed for your search will be tailored to meet your needs, below is a summary of the types of activities they are likely to involve:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation
- Interviewing skills training
- Client and candidate interview debriefs
- Confidential reference checks
- Counter-offer consulting
- Offer preparation and closing
- Client and new hire follow-up